Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Retired paper

I love Stampin' Up paper, some more than others.  The paper I was heartbroken to see go was Cottage Wall.  I probably brought most of the stock in this beauty.  So, it's time for me to start using it since that it what it is here for.. Right?  Here are a couple of project made with Cottage Wall, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzaz!




The first picture is a recipe box that I made with instructions by Jill.  It uses the From the kitchen of stamp set, which is found on page 134 of the catalog.  It is a great set to own if you like to give gifts of food and want to enclose recipes.  The second and third pictures are of a little metal box that I brought from Michaels.  The flower on the top is made from the Flower, Daisies #2 die found on page 207.  I saw the flower on line somewhere and at some point I hope to find the demonstrator who I found this from.  (If you find this please give me a notice and I will link back to your blog...)  The last picture is of a purse that I made from another template from Jill.  She is great!  The cards are made with Flight of the Butterfly stamp set on page 102.  It is one of my favorites!  The envelopes are even stamped to continue the theme.  Adorable huh?

Wouldn't you love to receive the last picture as a gift?  I know I would!  Have a great day.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment