Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scrapbook pages

I am so excited to post my first scrapbook pages for you.  I would love to get together a scrapbook club, so if you find my designs pretty and want to join please let me know.  Here are the pages....





It is a dual page spread.  The last picture is a close up of the right hand page.  I love this new flower punch it is in the current Occasions catalog.  The name of the punch is Blossom petal XL.  The stamp set is Build a Blossom.  The other larger flowers are from the Cherry Blossom embosslits on page 215 of the catalog.  The butterfly and the smaller flowers are from the God's Beauty stamp set, regretfully it is retired.  However there are other butterfly sets that are in the catalog and a gorgeous new butterfly stamp in the Summer Occasions catalog called Strength & Hope.  Wait until you see it!  Gorgeous!

Well I hope you enjoyed the first scrapbook pages.  They put me in a springtime mood.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment